- Professor/Fitness Educator
- Previously the Head Trainer at New York Fitness Clubs
- Author and Contributor at:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition
- Master's degree from the California University of Pennsylvania in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Former Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge of Training, United States Marine Corps
My name is Jeremy, owner of Jumping J.A.C.'s. I'm a fitness trainer and educator by profession, but it's more than a profession, it's my mission... my mission to impact as many people as I can. Fitness does not need to be a choice of healthy tasteless food and unhealthy delicious food. It can be an adventure of self-discovery and personal progress that leads you to a combination of activity, foods, and behaviors that feel good, and are good for you!
My experience ranges from training high performance Marines, post therapy rehabilitation clients, the clinically obese and everything in between. I have been fortunate to have been a part of many successes. I have assisted clients pass military and para military physical fitness tests, dramatic weight losses (upwards of a 120 pounds), and have worked with those so debilitated by chronic pain their lives seemed only to be riddled with pain and yet after following an exercise and training program were able to engage in normal day to day activities again. Whatever your walk of life you can improve your fitness and health with the right guidance.
For questions and inquiries please CONTACT ME no phone number required, and no spam emails will be sent