- A food scale (easily purchased at a local retailer or amazon)
- A measuring cup, tablespoon, teaspoon
- If you'll be training from home you'll need some resistance bands (easily purchased at a retailer or at amazon)
- If you'll be training from home you'll need a stability ball
- A fitness band (you can get a cheap one for as little as $15 or you can get a fancy fitbit. Both will work for our purposes.
- A smart phone (I assume most people online looking at this already have one)
I am a huge advocate of Amazon. I love their service, their speed, and ease... so while these links are affiliate links, if you feel uncomfortable using the links, it's totally cool to get the necessary items from where ever, so long as you have them. My feelings won't be hurt. The links are simply provided as a convenience to you while simultaneously also helping fund the site, as well as other fitness programs and initiatives.
The links above allow you to view all the amazon options. If you want even more simplicity here is an option pre-picked, so all you do is order, receive, and use it. No guess work involved. Again, if you already have the necessary equipment or decide to get it else where that's totally cool also.
Or if you can just click the button below and purchase the entire bundle in one shot